What is Success Consciousness?
It is a state of mind which expects success, and regards it as a fact. It focuses on positive results, and does not accept the thought of failure.
In this state of mind you focus only on success, seeing no other option.
With this attitude, every thought you think is powerful, since there are no contradictory thoughts in your mind, nor doubts or fears.
Focusing your mind on success, and filling your consciousness, your awareness, with the feeling of success, make things start happening.
When the certainty of success is saturated into your consciousness, into your mind, you get a success powerful tool.
- Do you want a new job? See yourself at your new job, and create feelings of certainty that you already have it.
- Do you want to find love? Visualize yourself being loved and awaken feelings of love.
- Do you want to go on a vacation? Visualize yourself already enjoying your vacation.
- Do you want to get a promotion at your job or earn more money? Visualize this as a fact and feel it to be true.
- Do you want a new car, or a new house? See yourself driving the car or living in the new house and loving it.
If you want to get or accomplish something, you should have any doubts about getting it. You should focus your consciousness and awareness on success, and be certain that you are going to accomplish or get what you want.
You cannot attain success, if focus on doubts, disbelief and failure.
Thoughts Can Come True
Be careful of the thoughts you think, and with the associated feelings. Sometimes, even when you don’t plan or intend of get something, but keep thinking about it and seeing it as real, your thoughts come true, as in the following true story.
Years ago, we had a twenty-one inch TV at home, and we were happy with it. This was the standard TV size at that time. Some of our friends had large TV screens, but we did not plan to buy one in the near future. However, we liked the idea of owning one, and enjoyed thinking and visualizing such a TV standing in our living room.
Some time later, while on an excursion with our children, we went into a shopping mall in a town away from our home. In one of the shops, we saw a TV with a large screen at a bargain price. We had no intention of buying a new TV, but we liked the TV.
We did not buy the TV at that moment, because we decided to check first, if the same kind of TV set was being sold in my town. The next day I went to an electric appliances store, and to my amazement, I found there the same TV, selling for a cheaper price. Well, a few days later, this TV was in our living room.
How to Create Results with Success Consciousness
Whatever it is that you desire to bring about, try to feel, as if you already own it, and that it has already happened. Re-live the happiness you experienced when you realized ambitions in the past, and transfer this happiness and the feeling of achievement into the present moment.
Your mind will fight you, telling you this is impossible. This is a hurdle you need to overcome, and this requires persistence, and trying over and again.
- Start with small goals that are within your reach.
- Feel that you have accomplished your goal.
- Enjoy the feeling that you have already got what you want.
- Don’t allow negative thoughts enter your mind, and if they do, immediately replace them with opposite thoughts.
Success Consciousness is the attitude that make things happen.